G33K-TRICKS: [Resolved] "You don't have permission to complete this action" while adding Payments

Friday, July 10, 2020

[Resolved] "You don't have permission to complete this action" while adding Payments


How to Resolve "You don't have permission to complete this action [ OR-AC-04 ]" while adding Blogger/Blogspot Payments


So while adding Adsense Account, I encountered this issue while adding the bank account details.
I did a research and could not find a relevant answer to this issue.
Although I was the only account holder for this Adsense account, I was not having permission to add Bank Details in the Payment Method

Even when I was moving across payment screen, I was getting this error.
"Uh oh. There was a problem.You don't have permission to complete this action [OR-AC-04]
cc7ab14e22e0f7e9"


 


Solved - you dont have permission to complete this action in blogger

Solved - you dont have permission to complete this action in blogger


To resolve this I tried to search across different Google threads but could not find much information.
Even though I had the permission for this blog and I was the only owner, it was frustrating to see that I was not able to my own account to the Google Payments.
After few trials to save the Payment settings again and again, I closed the browser and opened up Firefox.
Logged in with the same account and tried adding the Payment details.
To my surprise, it worked! 
So, here is solution you can try. You just need to login to your blogger account with another browser and you should be able save the Payment settings.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I read on some website you’re supposed to change browsers or soemthing. I don’t really know if it works but I’m trying it.

Abhijeet said...

Yes Sarah."You don't have permission to complete this action" while adding Payments" should not be shown after changing the browser.
Did that work for you?

Anonymous said...

Hhe